Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lawful Education in Ohio Timeline

Although I am severely lacking in an idea great enough for intrinsic motivation to complete my timeline, this is what I have come up with: A timeline, and final research paper, that follows the goals, both lawful and otherwise, of the state of Ohio and judge that against the academic and ethical standards of its people.  Beginning with the Ohio Constitution, the ruling against a system run by property tax, and running up to present day, I hope this project will give a better, and more realistic, understanding of the public education system. 

By using the class material to judge the purpose and possibilities of a public education, I would like to judge that against the standards we, as a state of people, have set for ourselves legally.  And perhaps, offer a direction we might find solutions for these issues. 

You will find the link to my timeline below: 


http://www.timetoast.com/timelines/education-in-ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment